Thursday, April 8, 2010

Man Up? Man Up, My Ass: It's A TMR Linkfest!

O.K., you're here, so I guess you want to see the goods, right? Do you want to see the goods? Fine - get a load of this:

How about a woman who let her addiction to psychics "ruin her marriage"? My favorite quote from that one is:

"Everyone I worked with in TV said her predictions were 100 per cent accurate."
There are NewAgers, dumb enough to believe in psychics, working in the media? Who knew?

That might explain all those TV programs featuring "unexplained mysteries", huh?

It also explains the media's unexamined support for nonsense, like:

Oprah's candidate

"Going Green"

Climate Change

Global Warming

Healthcare

And quackery, along with a whole host of other NewAge obsessions that the rest of you dummies have taken as your own concerns.

What other areas are they taking root in?

Face it:

You don't know, so you're all being played for fools.

How stupid are people?

How about an entire town dumb enough to believe they were visited by U.F.O.s?

Or how about two of them?

Yea, today, when it comes to the idiot brigade, I aim to deliver.

Damn it - I've got to tend to something else for a minute:

Ya'll work on this for a while - maybe let me know what you want to see stuff on - and pass it 'round. I'm sure there's somebody bored at work, or something, who can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON