Tuesday, August 28, 2018

You Gotta Catch Up, Keep Up - And Stay Up - To Be Up (On The Cult Business)


Thank goodness for TED Talks. Because, even after all these years, I still find it difficult to talk to people who don't see NewAge cultism, and TED, at least, acknowledges cults (and cultists) exist. 

See, I've been into the cult phenomena for such a long time now that, today, it's not only like trying to explain a really complicated movie plot to someone who just sat down 3/4 of the way in (and, because it's the good part - just as Crooked Hillary's lost and everything's discombobulated - it's also when I really just want to watch, and can't be bothered with fucking explaining shit to now-curious Johnnie Come Latelies) but, I also probably am being asked to do it for someone who, I know, used to insist this whole movie business thing never existed and was just a figment of my "crazy" imagination. That's why I haven't heard from 'em in years.

So - yeah - I think TED Talks are way cool. With them, everybody can play catch up, while I'm watching this shit unfold.

We can talk after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON