Monday, November 17, 2008

Obama Cult: "I Thought You Were A Believer"



I'm sure you guys have seen this Twix commercial, but have you actually thought about what you're hearing? "I thought you were a believer"? What kind of "political" talk is that? It's the talk of a political cult, is what it is. Based on the woman's rant at the beginning, it goes without saying these are two Obama supporters - and only Obama's campaign has been accused of being a cult.

To TMR, the fact a candy commercial can be so open about it shows how pervasive this nonsense is, because ain't nobody else said a word. So what's the only conclusion that can be drawn from this, in light of the election:

Our country is in deep doo-doo, people.

I mean - and you're just going to have to take my word on this - any ad man who thinks inviting a girl over to watch someone type is a good pick-up line (!) has already proven cultism has eaten his brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON