Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Sending This Out Telepathically As Well

Just a reminder, that I've been moved to another cell for my own safety, with my things following shortly. This Blogger site will still exist, so you can hang out if you like, but the majority of my new postings will be over there, in the same "crackheaded" manner to which you've grown accustomed. As a matter of fact, it can get better over there because the Wordpress site isn't governed by the same rules against crazy that Blogger is. Over here, I can only print sane commentary.

Oh - and by the way - Charlie says to stop global warming.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Crack--RogerJ from althouse--OK I finally succumbed and checked your blog out--between you and trooper york you keep an element of sanity into althouse's blog--

    plan to follow your blog--although being the cheap bastard I am I am not going to contribute--well maybe

    stay with it man--you are doing good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh--did I mention the rumor is you are black and I dont like blacks being the racist bastard I am for calling Obama jug ears--fortunely you got small ears so you dodged that bullet

    take care and be safe
    rogerj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking of to published here..thanks for sharing here with us..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see this here..thanks for sharing here with us..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It won't work in actual fact, that is exactly what I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice sharing.Good to see this here..thanks for sharing here with us..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wordpress site is down? Did the suede denim secret police shut you down?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any word on when the main site will be up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've started work on a podcast this weekend, but the mix isn't working out very well, since I'm still getting used to working with these virtual instruments and effects.

    I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON