Monday, August 6, 2012

If I Was In Charge (I'd Treat The Servants Better,...)


L. RON HUBBARD / JOSEPH SMITH - WATCH OUT: 

Scientology Movie “The Master” Gets Raves After L.A. Surprise Screening


NOBODY'S PERFECT - OR EVEN TRYING: 

TV 'prophet' who targeted devout Christians is jailed for sexual assaults on two women


OBAMA? BOTH, THOUGH I WOULDN'T CALL IT "SMART" - AND WHY DO YOU THINK WE CALL ROMNEY "A FLIP-FLOPPER" OR HIS CULT "SECRETIVE"?:

The Slate/SurveyMonkey Political Survey: 

Is Barack Obama book smart, street smart, or both? How honest is Mitt Romney?


BECAUSE WALKING AROUND WITH GIANT TITS MADE HER AN ICON - OF FUCKING FAIRGROUND STRIPPERS!

 Elton John Madonna feud: Now he labels her a 'fucking fairground stripper'


JUST A BIT OF COMMON SENSE - FROM PJ MEDIA - TO PLAY FAIR: 

 Why I like Donald Rumsfeld: “He gives you a straight answer."


NOW PJ MEDIA INSANITY - BATMAN IS IN A COLLECTIVIST CULT LIKE MORMONISM:

  "That’s right —  this time he’s BatMitt."


WAIT - YOU CAN'T TALK TO THEM - THEY'LL RUIN EVERYTHING: 

 "An Alumni's Response to Oprah's Visit to Maharishi School"


FINALLY - SOMETHING I CAN VOTE FOR: 

 Let's Agree To Stop Singing 'Hey Jude'


FINALLY - SOMETHING ELSE I CAN VOTE FOR: 

 Coexisting With Our Forefathers 

 *This is funny since an idiot Romney supporter just told me "this whole country viewed blacks as inferior,…" 

Education is NOT a strong suit with these people,…


DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT EITHER OF THEM - NO, REALLY, DON'T: 

 Book details Obama's dislike of Romney


SIKH AND YE SHALL FIND:

  Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple in Wisconsin; 7 dead


PROOF - EVERYBODY'S NOT CRAZY: 

 Yadnya Kasada festival:


Villagers offer gifts to appease the volcano (just don't mention the men perched INSIDE the crater ready to catch them)


OOOH, ASK ME! ASK ME! 

 Ten theories on Romney’s taxes


THE REAL 2012 PROBLEM - A CITIZENRY THAT KEEPS ELECTING LIARS: 

The Real 2012 Problem: Two Candidates Afraid Of The Past


IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW HARD THIS JOB IS, CONSIDER HOW LONG IT'S TAKEN THE "NEW AGE ASSASSIN" TO SNAP OUT OF IT - EVEN AFTER KILLING PEOPLE:

  Jared Loughner to plead guilty in Tucson shooting


IT DOESN'T TASTE BETTER, EITHER, TIME MAGAZINE: 



AND, FINALLY, IT'S TMR'S "SADDEST UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE DAY": 

 "The 'New Age' movement,...has become pretty much absorbed into the mainstream by now."

 (Many thanks to "PW" for that one - I laughed my ass off!)
 

3 comments:

  1. Heh, guess I'm funnier than I thought then (a low bar, to be sure).
    PW

    I want somebody to ask Mitt if he's found his inner Mormon shaman (and I want it on tape). Heck, I'd really love it if somebody asked both of them at one of the debates whether or not they actually believe some of the stupid bullshit the groups they hail from espouse, but that's probably asking way too much.
    And I was scared to have my kids serving under Barry; serving under Mitt isn't going to make me sleep any better at night -- I'd really love to know why he felt the need to organize a pro-draft protest when he got all those deferrments (perhaps a narrow minded view of the world, but for somebody like me? yeah, notevenbolo boy gets up my nose with any flag waving hypocrisy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strippers, topless waiters, strippers Byron bay, XXX Shows, Bikini & lingerie & nude waitresses for hens and bucks party in Brisbane and Gold.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON