Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Think I've Found The Black Mitt Romney


Get More: Music News


This is Charles Hamilton. He's a recording artist. He's also a wee bit confused, imagining Eminem speaks to him "telepathically" and there's something "subconscious" going on between their respective record companies because of pyramids and tarot cards. I'm a little sketchy on the details,...because I got them from Charles Hamilton.

It reminds me of that video of Mitt Romney where he veers into a discussion of Jesus returning to Missouri, except that wasn't on MTV, so the interviewer didn't openly giggle once the crazy revealed itself. And, also unlike that exchange, seeing Charles Hamilton's success has allowed me to grasp a point my fellow conservatives have been making for some time:

That Romney can probably hold a head full of nuts, be a total fucking Manchurian Candidate for his cult, and still qualified to be President Of The United States.

Despite the fact Romney's skull is HUGE, I just don't know. 

 Can't somebody just give him a recording contract?
 

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear him singing at that old folk's home in FL?
    Unfortunately for us, Mitt can't sing (even in comparison to the relatively low talent of many of today's pop stars).

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON