Sunday, September 2, 2012

Don't Worry About It (I'll Get The Lights On My Way Out)


I'm not going to turn this into The Bill Maher Show, but there are so few outlets having serious discussions on subjects I care about - this one is filled with bullshit claims about Obama, but at least it's not politically correct (conservatives USED to understand that) nor is it pretending it's "bigotry" to discuss Mormonism realistically.


If this doesn't sound like good ol' conservative me, blame those who decided Mitt Romney was the best we could do for a president. They've done something so totally wrong they've made Bill Maher seem funny and intelligent. That's what I call "screwing the pooch."


I can listen to this stuff all day. Is anybody else showing us the Romney's vacation home? (Sure, the Romney's lived on tuna and noodles,...uh-huh.) Is anybody else talking about Romney's record in Massachusetts? Anything but Ann Romney's horse? And while acting like that's politics?

 If you ask me, right now, I'm one of the last real conservatives left,…
 

2 comments:

  1. Like I've said, even the horse deal would be a loser if people would look into it rather than just the fairytale bs (plenty of ugly stuff there from a moral/ethical pov; and like everything else Mitt, there are little strands of connection to business, politics, and a certain religion).
    I guess the Republicans don't want to talk about it for obvious reasons, and the Democrats don't want to talk about it because Mitt and them (and the Mormon church) have some quite cozy little deals -- deals Mitt and Friends have been in on.


    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting. Great post! Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON