Wednesday, February 20, 2013

No Bowing - Even If Warranted (That Would Be A Biggie)


These people are so damned s-l-o-w. Not only is it long past time for nation-wide in-sync traffic lights but, if I were Lord Of All I Survey (stay with me, I'm mulling it over) we would also adopt Utah's grid system for street addresses. Of course recycling would be eliminated, along with homeopathy, because those and other forms of fraud would finally be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And I'd probably even legalize drugs once I saw signs America was mature enough to take them.

Kind of a "reward system" thing, maybe, I don't know.

 Like I said, I'm mulling it over,...

1 comment:

  1. Keep on mulling.....forever.

    Because the maturity will never come.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON