Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Reasonable Man Discovers I'm A Reasonable Man


I'm a pretty simple guy - I think an issue through, make up my mind, state it, and wait. If I did my job fairly and correctly, the results will eventually prove me right. In the meantime, though, I have to put up with a lot of crap from doubters who think I've merely invented a new beef, or scam. I don't have a scam. I have arguments, and now one of them's got evidence to back it up:



Thanks, ARM, spread it around - I've got a new problem to work out:

I can't fathom why - when I hold these truths to be self-evident - they're only immediately self-evident to me,…
 

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought you were a reasonable man, except when the topics are women or yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have you know some of my biggest supporters are non-yoga crazy women, so there.

    And thanks - it's nice to hear.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON