Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cheez-It's


White Americans attempt to tell me I'm wrong so often, I have to remind myself I'm living my life, and not them. So fuck their bullshit image of France, from The Matrix, because the weirdo one I saw was for reals. The France I saw was NOT digging blacks, or the 35-hour work week:

  Many imagine France as a country with never-ending vacations and long leisurely lunches. Yet while there is a grain of truth in this, the reality is that the French workplace has been simmering with pent-up pressure since long before the 2008 crisis.


Two of the perhaps most high-profile cases involved France Telecom (rebranded Orange in 2013) and Renault. The former's CEO, Didier Lombard, and two top executives resigned in early 2010 following 35 suicides in 2008 and 2009. They were subsequently indicted in May 2012, along with the company itself, under criminal law for workplace bullying, 



Basically, they've got the same jobs, but fewer hours to do them. 


I couldn't imagine they still wouldn't have figured it out yet,…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON