Monday, February 3, 2014

Thank You, Racist: YOUR Hatred Put The Steel Back In


Boy, was I bawling! Really letting it flow, but (wouldn't you know?) within seconds of me posting that I was in tears, I got this:




 Ahh, the internet, where whites can bring hate to your door (after your mother dies, even) without blacks ever having to leave the comfort of our homes - so convenient. 


And just what I needed - the crying stopped immediately - so "Thanks," to whoever that anonymous (and they've always tried to stay anonymous) cracker-assed cracker is, out there. 

Such bravery is inspiring.


It's probably a good thing whites rarely fail to live up to my expectations - like this guy's haircut - they can't let me down.


Where were you guys during my divorce?


Oh yeah - behind the scenes helping to break up my marriage. Who needs one of those? White culture suggests two or three - along with cheating on your spouse, molesting your kids, and bringing pain to anyone different than yourselves. 


So, get a grip, Crackers:

This is how life in America is supposed to be,...
 

6 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to hear about your mother and I hope you have people you can talk to to help you through this.

    Please talk with someone you trust and let them know how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crack - you don't know me from Adam, but I have been a "mostly lurker" at Althouse's and Lem's. I am truly sorry you've lost your mom. At 80, mine is still with me, but I feel the weight of impending loss increase as each day passes. To amazing, deeply loved moms...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Anonymous @ 9:01AM is Sixty Grit or President Mom Jeans who are most likely the same person. This is the type of commenter they like over at Lem's. Shame on them for being cowards, bullies and racists and racist enablers...Lem, a self hating black man or an Uncle Tom, or a just plain dumb dumb.

    JAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crack,

    I too am sorry for your loss. You've mentioned your mom before, pointing to her faith, a faith you've lost.

    I pray you find deep peace in the process of mourning and a renewed hope at each step.

    Evil likes to whisper hate and bring more of itself. Keep fighting that. The fight means there's something of your moms faith definitely still with you.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON