Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's Bad At Lem's Comment Home? (The Comments)


I would link to the comments below, from Lem's Comment Home, but they have a nasty habit of scrubbing anything incriminating - not because they're against what's said, but because they don't want to get into trouble offline. So, since I don't want to help in their efforts, you'll just have to take my word for it, or write me privately and I'll give you links. 

Anyway, here's a sampling of the regularly-approved views on that vile creation boasting an MLK quote. All the comments are about blacks:

Cody Jarrett said...
 
They're feral. 

Is it rayciss to notice that? 

A few more of this type get their asses shot the fuck off eventually they'll get the message. 

edutcher said...
 
These animals know the cities are theirs
,...
ricpic said... 

The race war has already begun.

Dust Bunny Queen said... 
I am glad I live far far away from these sub-human scum.

ken in sc said... 
I always assume when the race is not mentioned in a reported violent crime, the suspect is black.

AllenS said... 
Crack can't think of anything but chasing white women.


But they're not - repeat NOT - a collection of racists.

I'm thinking about making this a weekly feature on TMR:

It's too much like shooting fish in a barrel,…
 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO grateful they self-identified as scrunched up-faced crybaby losers and removed themselves to their own comment clubhouse at Lem's.

    Reading - much less managing - the comments sections at Althouse Blog instantly became 100% more pleasurable once they huffed off.

    Expressions of racism and sexism aren't just evil. They're boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A group of Lemmings running at top speed off the cliff of rationality. I've never seen such pathetic followers, haters, small minded hypocrites and cowards. They should stay away from civilized peoplonly other blogs. They deserve to wallow in the cess pool of their own making. Some seem to have grown very large inflated heads deleting others for telling them exactly what they are. The truth hurts too much I guess. That place has become the repository of the refuse of Althouse, I agree with Meade, they are racists and sexists, boring as shit unless they are fighting with one another.

    JAG

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON