Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Whites Attack Blacks Because, Inside, We've Been Free


And how do we feel today?

Haven't I mentioned the white desire for control before? I'm sure I did, probably recently, discussing South Africa or something. Anyways, it looks like I've been onto something, despite a sea of white denials:






It's a shame, whites are so insecure they have to put others through Hell in order to feel good, themselves, making it even more difficult to be friends with them. When friendship IS their ultimate goal. 

And the denials - it's like whites can't publicly admit flaws if someone else points them out. Whites are, literally, crippled by fear. Maybe that's why NewAgers are always asking each other "What are you afraid of?" (They ask me and I have no idea what they're talking about.) 

A lot of whites go to shrinks, too. Blacks don't. We don't have to - we've learned to cope with living with madness, and mad people. It's made us physically strong and mentally resilient. Whites really ought to give it a break:


 They're already forcing blacks to, practically, earn a degree in psychology just to say "Hi!"….

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON