Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind, Out Of This Fucking World



I've been trying not to blog Joe Scarborough today, because I try not to think of Joe Scarborough generally, but when he leaps into conspiracy theory territory, well, that's my bailiwick and I have to do it. According to Joe - good ol' level-headed, they-keep-wondering-if-he's-presidential-material, Joe - all the women accusing Bill Cosby of molesting them are looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Including, I gather, Kathy Lee Gifford - who says she turned down a kiss from Bill with the revealing "We're friends" and not the definitive "We're married." (Considering celebrity morals, is it any wonder why Bill might've gotten the wrong idea, there?)

Anyway, Joe Scarborough - wait. What? There - right ON:

I was able to forget about him after all,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON