Monday, May 12, 2008

An' Wit Dis Ring I Dee Wed - Right, Mr. George?

I guess it's true that "George Bush doesn't care about black people", because there was a black minister presiding at his daughter's wedding.

I doubt if Bush even noticed. He didn't brag about it. He didn't try to stop it or hide it. He didn't call the media - they weren't invited. And he didn't even invite Obama to the wedding so the preacher would have someone to talk to afterwards. It was totally a non-issue.

Until the fried chicken was served.

Oh, my Democrats, you have so much to learn about how true respect is shown,...

1 comment:

  1. Well, not only that, but the minister endorses Obama for president. Kudos to George (and I can't believe I'm saying that... I know, I know.)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON