Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crack Rock



"The Gigantor Theme" by Crewcon



"Intergalactic (The Jungle Remix)" by The Beastie Boys



"Helter Skelter" by Meat Beat Manifesto (1990)



"Start The Commotion" by The Wiseguys



"Nijizou" by Rei Harakami



"Blue Flowers" By Dr. Octagon A.K.A. Kool Keith (Dedicated to my man, Panda Bear, M.D.:) I couldn't find a video of this song with the opening part where he screams "There's a horse in the hospital!" but I tried.



"What's Up, Fat Lip?" by Fatlip



"Song From Under The Floorboards" by Magazine (Dedicated to Berko: probably my favorite reader to debate with because he keeps his cool. Big up, you fucking anarchist.)



"Tatooed Love Boys" by The Pretenders

1 comment:

  1. Props to you man. Here you're right. Yep I'm a fucken anarchist and glad to give you a run for your money - cos you're worth it. You're rapidly becoming my favourite conservative next to Clint Eastwood and the Governator.

    Just don't confuse me with relativists, liberals and New Agers and we got something.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON