Saturday, August 23, 2008

Insanity Means You're Sane? That's Sexy!!!

"I knew from a very early age that I was crazed and a witch by patriarchal definition. I knew too however, because I was shown it by a being from another dimension who appeared to me and said: “You will talk about the (female) Shekkinah and her temple priestess and be a witness for he/she/it. You are the only one in your world who is not crazy, and you will always need to reverse what is being said and then reverse it double. Here is the code you will use to stay sane in an insane world: You will see signs that tell you that you are right. If you do not see the sign immediately, then it is not a sign. Signs happen immediately and not outside the NOW. The sign that you are right will be: everyone thinks YOU are crazy."

-- Roseanne Barr, tripping a little too-hard on her NewAge blog, and confusing the Hell out of Pajamas Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON