Monday, November 3, 2008

Jewish Dem Rep: Obama Is The Cowardly Lion


Congressman Jerrold Nadler is repeating what now must be legend. Now where and when have I heard something like it before? Oh, that's right - The Neo-Neocon and a looong time ago - but it didn't sound any better back then! But it fits everything we know about the punk:

"Now, listen, I've voted 'present' two or three times in my entire 25-year political career, where there might have been a conflict of interest and I didn't feel like I should vote. In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button."

-- John Boehner, House Minority Leader, talking about Obama like he's had a few drinks on a date with The Miami Student.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON