Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TMR Earns A 7.3 From Blogged.com!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Editors of Blogged.com have taken a look at our little conservative backwater - rating it for "frequency of updates, relevance of content, site design, and writing style" - and decided it's worthy of a "very good" rating of 7.3!!! Who'da thunk it, huh?!? Well, we did, but still - wow!

I knew something was happening out there when The Village Voice included TMR in it's annual roundup of Right-Wing blogs, but never thought real recognition would come from anywhere but other cool conservative blogs re-posting/acknowledging my shit. (I actually think, if McCain gets whupped tonight, we new, unorthadoxed, conservatives are the future of the party.) Really, though I can see it's influence increasing, slowly doubling as the word gets around, it's still tiny compared to what I consider my online peers, so I never thought anything like this would happen. At least, not yet.

So, hey, what does it mean? It means I get to put the little "very good" plaque in the top right corner (with the nice pull-quote) and feel like a big shot for a minute or two, and then - looking at the early returns overwhelmingly in favor of Obama - get back to work trying to right the world again. Don't worry: we'll get there.

Anyway, "thank you" to all of you (and a big thanks to Blogged.com!) and I hope more of you will be compelled to make donations - if you think Macho Sauce is good (and he is) this thing is gonna kill when my videos get started! - because it should be clear to you by now that I'ma do everything I can to justify your readership - and that wonderful 7.3!

With a big smile on my face,

CMC

You read it right - spread the word around - you want quality conservatism? Well there's a new place to get it:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, CMC. And despite all of our differences, I do mean it.

    As for me, I'm still feeling unappreciated by the blogosphere in general (low on Technorati, a nonentity on Blogged.com, never once made "Blogs of Note" on Blogger, etc.), but I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing, because at least it entertains *me*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations. i am a former liberal myself, and can relate to a lot of what you say. my transformation from child to adult happened about 10 years ago. now i'm waiting for my liberal husband to join me in the land of grown ups.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON