Tuesday, April 13, 2010

(You-Know-Who Is) Another Real Charmer

I don't want to tell you what this picture makes me think of, but Hoe-lee Fuck: it's Homeopathy Awareness Week - and fucking nobody told me!

Now, how the fuck do the world's homeopaths expect to get the word out, without me? Watch this. I'll show you some real motherfucking showbiz razzamatazz. Ladies and Gentlemen - Homeopathy:

Tah-dah. That, my friend, is motherfucking Homeopathy. It's a cult - built around that fucking glass of water. That glass of water is their "medicine". Yea, really. Yea, fuck you, too. You're just saying that fuck because you don't believe. Yea, well. Fuck.

Moving right along,...

People have said I'm too liberal with the word "cult". That I'll just throw it out there on anyone or anything I don't like; that it has no borders, the way I use it.

To which I say, fuck off. Who asked your motherfucking ass?

Look, motherfucker, regarding NewAge's creep, as far as I'm concerned, at this point, either you know what's up or you don't, and, if you don't, then your ass is fucked.

I ain't nobody's motherfucking teacher and I ain't fucking around trying to "save the planet".

At this point, I could give a fuck. (But let's hear it for the green team anyway - yah!)

Anyway, they fucked with me first and, damn it, I plan on ending it. It's a way to pass the time. Today's contribution is this little scenario:

Yes, indeed, that's the NewAge we know and love.

And that y'all have made so motherfucking rich and so motherfucking powerful.

Fuck all y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON