Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cup O' Tea: "These Are My People - Americans"



I went to a Tea Party on Thursday and everyone was shocked I wasn't swarmed by the media for merely showing up. If I had been, my answer would've been exactly the same: I feel fine because I'm amongst my fellow Americans in my own country standing up for American principals - where's the confusion? Or a reason to feel uncomfortable? Except from liberals trying to inject racism where it doesn't exist.

I saw no racism - not even the constant "he/she's a racist" BS I see online. All I saw were a bunch of folks talking about freedom and liberty and happy to see others drawn to that message. How anyone can feel uncomfortable in that environment is beyond me.

But, then, most things pertaining to politics, today, are.

1 comment:

  1. http://pajamasmedia.com/richardfernandez/2010/04/02/a-reason-to-believe/

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON