Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Watching The Wheels (Fall Off The Bus I'm Now Under)


This is a video of my friend, Angelo from Fishbone - backed by my friend, frequent collaborator, and drummer, Kevin Carnes - putting on the kind of review we (all) were famous for commanding:



And this is the Punk band, Flipper, doing a song I remixed for them many moons ago - long after their drummer, Steve DePace, decided to pull a certain fan aside at a concert, bought him a beer, and convinced him he should stop waiting and get his black ass out there, too (it's funny to find this when Bill Clinton is the Keynote speaker for the Democrat convention's "War On Women" tour).


Now I'm out here taking potshots at a petty "Blogfather" - promoting Lucid Dreaming while pretending he's against junk science - after HE had something to do with MP3.com (where I once caused an online mini-riot) before they sold out what was one of the greatest opportunities for independent artists in the history of music. Fuck.


It's my ever smaller and smaller world, going round and round and round,….
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON