Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm Late! I'm Late! For A Very Important Date! (The White Rabbit In Wonderland Before He Led Alice Down A Hole)


I'm a big ol' black head, today, and I. Just. Got. Popped.



Spiritually-speaking, I mean, spiritually.



Still sick in the head, though.



Not as sick as others, mind you, but I'm really having a moment.



You know what? I think you guys were right. The black/white thing?
Completely unnecessary.



Americans are NewAgers (especially the self-important "smart and independent" Western female yoga students known as the "worried well") who aren't even aware the seemingly-simple "exercise" they're sold, for the body, holds mental - behavioral - changes they're also "buying" into.



So, instead of fighting for black folks by appealing to whites' non-existent sense of justice, I'm taking up yoga, so I can get to the head of the class and spout what everybody needs to do in a forum where they'll listen:



Don't worry about what that is. Bend over. Swallow. Sweat it out.



Never given any thought about cultism, or slavery, before?



Then you're about to reach your full potential,…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON