Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Beast Says TMR's The Only Rational Non-Hypocrite


I just checked, and I've done 47 posts on Whole Foods. 


I'm pretty sure every one of them has someone labeling me a whacko, of one kind or another, but I've insisted on standing my ground - and there's a reason why. 


I've been willing to endure the public humiliation, and some pretty tense moments with friends, because - in spite of the grocery chain's popularity - I knew I've been right. I was just waiting for someone else to say it with me, and The Daily Beast now has:





I'll let you read it for yourself, but I would like to point out three other little things here:


1) The author, Michael Shulson, spends quite a bit of time on the paleo-diet as pseudoscientific.


2) Glenn Reynolds has spent quite a bit of time pushing the pseudoscientific paleo-diet.


3) I warned you, back in 2011, that Glenn Reynolds can't spot quackery.



And, as I keep winning these come-from-behind victories based on surveying nothing but the ethical landscape, I submit to you:


Instapundit's political instincts are severely over-rated as well,…
 

2 comments:

  1. Safe and secure from all harm Tupac was not.

    Niggascan't see me.

    The stares of a million blind eyes..... meant slacking n accounting.

    Ain't no taste in accountin.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbxrNqK4-4

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON