Monday, January 25, 2021

I Live In An Alternate Reality From - Literally - Everyone Else On The Planet

I have written about being ripped off by ZeitgeistSF using Nazis at least a dozen times, but I live in a reality where antifa and Black Lives Matter are always everywhere the real actual Nazis who attacked blacks are not.
I live in a reality that talks a lot about science, but shrugs at this photo, and all it's ugly anti-science implications.
I live in a reality where even the online salon I frequent has watched the cult phenomena go from something they denied was happening, to something political parties regularly accuse one another of being now, and they still act like nothing's changed and their opinions are as solid as mine - though they're mostly speculating about what-the-fuck is going on - like that's helpful, when - they also know - this shit is eating my black ass alive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON