Friday, June 13, 2008

You Don't Want To Make Me Angry

Despite this cool pic, I wouldn't go see this crap if you paid me. Mind you, I liked The Incredible Hulk comic books, but (with the exception of the first Superman) now that movie studios have gotten a hold of my favorites, it's been all down hill.

I haven't seen Iron Man, yet, either (but I've had this still as my desktop photo for months.) The reviews, at least, hold out the possibility I'll like it, but, considering the Marvel track record in cinema, I'm not getting my hopes up.

What can I say? I'm real picky when it comes to my imaginary heroes,...

2 comments:

  1. Marvel has their own studio now. Ironman was first effort followed by the new Hulk. They're promising to keep thing true-to-form with the story lines and characters. I thought Iron Man was a great start for them. Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON