Monday, April 13, 2009

He Is The One He's Been Waiting For

"He is the new us!"

-- Chris Matthews, whose Obama cultism, it appears, has caused him to lose his friggin' mind, but, fortunately, he left it at the Media Research Center.

Chrissy also said:

"I thought about that scene for months, the first time they get to come as our American couple,..."

Sounds dirty.

And finally, there's this:

"I’m saying it again, I’m getting a thrill....We agree, we girls agree. I don’t mind saying that. I’m excited."

Well, we agree Chrissy Matthews is now officially a girl, O.K.? Jeez. How can you people go about your lives as normal while watching all this budding madness around you,...? Oh yea - it's spring, things bud - and you're all girls now.

A bunch of big ugly girls,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON