Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tom Cruisin' For A Bruisin' (Using The Oh So Vastly Superior L. Ron Hubbard "C" Method)

Check this silliness out:

Know how I'm always telling you celebrities are stupid? And, by now, you also know I'll diss a Scientologist 'till the cows come home, correct? Well, I've got more proof both my outlook, and approach, are accurate:

Greta Van Susteren, that Scientologist news anchor for the hated FOX News who, like Rachel Maddow, talks out of the side of her mouth like Dick Cheney (sexy!) recently got called on her stupidity by one of her viewers:
"Greta,

You got that right, you have a mind like a seive. Your brain is empty.

Matter of fact, it is so empty, if you put a pea in your skull it would rattle around like a BB in a boxcar. You said it, gal, not me, but I sure do agree with you. A true blonde.

Brian ***
Tahlequah, OK

PS How do you get that cush job, anyway?"
So how did this brilliant cultist, Miss Van Susteren - using L. Ron Hubbard's NewAge "technologies" - respond? Hoping to embarrass the guy (which shouldn't have been hard since he couldn't even spell "sieve") this media savvy Scientologist erected a poll on her blog - asking, between she and Brian, "Who is dumber?" - and Greta won! By 67%!

I swear, I can't make this stuff up! I wouldn't even try.

But, then, I don't have to:

Like I said, I've been telling you celebrities and cultists are stupid for years,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON