Monday, May 14, 2012

Goody: The 'N' Word, The 'F' Word, And Now 'P.E.N.I.S.'


Along with N.P.R. listeners calling black people "African-Americans" when we ain't ever been to Africa, I really wish we hadn't started with this childish damned speak-and-spell bullshit. Here's someone scared to death of gay people (or scared gay people will be someone's death) but I had to run to a fucking dictionary just to understand why. Not cool. It sounds important.

Anyway, get it together, get over yourselves, and say what the fuck you mean. If it bothers you there may be a bit of faggot on the dick, say it bothers you there may be a bit of faggot on the dick. If large groups of black people bother you, say large groups of black people bother you. I don't care. Say whatever the fuck you want to say but, whatever you do, stop kissing each other's asses about it. Especially you N.P.R. people. That shit makes me nervous.

 And I'm sure Miss Crazy Lady would have a few words to say about it as well,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON