Monday, May 28, 2012

Salute (Memorial Day 2012)


Hey Man,

No biggie - I just want you to know I'm thinking about you, before I get to yelling and screaming and bitching like usual. Of course, you're part of the reason I do so, because I know you didn't die so we can do worse under these lames, though they're always doing their best to make that happen. Don't worry:

News of OUR demise are greatly exaggerated. 

Anyway, as an atheist it's pretty stupid for me to be talking like this, but there's nothing stupid about how I feel. And I certainly have never minded being stupid to serve those I love. I know you didn't. And I want you to know I'm grateful. Not always, not everyday, but right now, I'm really, really fucking grateful.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. 

Sincerely,

The Crack Emcee

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON