Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Betcha

I don't like Noam Chomsky, and I find it sad that it could take a linguist four years to figure out what was obviously true at the time (six if you count Obama's campaign) but I'm not going to let any of that take away from his statement:

The Emperor has no clothes - and out of all the so-called smart people on the political stage, it was that idiot, Sarah Palin, who first got it.

 Except for we atheists, anyone out there not sure if Satan is searching for his parka right now doesn't believe in shit,...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. Yes, it is hockey season in hell!

    Wright did three hours of interviews he knew would be used against Obama. Chomsky does not apparently feel the need to carry water for him before the election. Are they resigned to him losing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, what happened with Wordpress and you? What was the reason they pulled the plug on your blog? What bothers me is all those postings being lost, there was a lot of good and some great stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wordpress never said a word. I'm only reminded of the loss when, like, Rebekah Brooks got busted (for "perverting" justice - I love that) and all I can rely on is a Google cache'd version of my previous post on her. That sucks.

    And yeah, Obama's toast - as I always said he was. Blacks will hang on until the end, out of sympathy and a sense of history, but everyone else is going or gone.

    Too bad we didn't pick someone other than Romney to run against him:

    We could've stopped worrying by now,...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might have missed your attention but - we didn't pick Romney. The puppet masters did. You know who I am talking about, the same clowns that gave us McCain and Dole.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON