Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Conservatism's A Slave (Whipped With A Dana Loesch)



I may love the Evil Blogger Lady (both of 'em) and EBL may love Dana Loesch, but I do not love Dana Loesch. She and Hot Air's Mary Katherine Ham are what I think is wrong with the Right right now.

Loesch is one of those white affirmative-action conservatives, popular only for her looks and political orientation, not for ever uttering an original thought or attaining actual political accomplishments. 

Listen to her answer, above, when The View asked her why she went from liberal to conservative. She became a mother. Great, that makes total sense. So what about being a mother caused you to switch?

"Blah, blah, blah, Big Government". 

 Really?


As a conservative, I just put my head in my hands, because I know that we can do better.

What happened to something like "I switched because I realized that was MY child - not the village's - and it was up to responsible adults, to create a really good village, for all children to live freely in"?


It may not be the best answer, but it's off the top of my head like her's was, and probably would've gotten an applause line if directed at Whoopie or Wah-Wah right.


Instead, we get conservative boilerplate - in a context that makes no sense to blacks - and which anyone can see through.


The cow thought it was masterful and said "This is going to make some heads explode... (and that is a good thing)"


Well, there you go, Madam:

Ker-plooey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON