Sunday, February 2, 2014

I'm Supposed To Run A Way-Back Machine (But Slavery)


Will somebody white, please, run the "monkey noises" machine? 

After months of this shit, my butt hurts:



American teenagers playing loud music - any reason's a good reason for somebody black to die.


Speaking of which - is anybody keeping an accurate count of how many high profile black murders we've seen recently - all at the hands of whites? Trayvon, naturally. And then there was the A-student Florida football player with car trouble (killed by the cops as he asked for help) the woman with car trouble (shot in the face as she asked for help) the brothers looking over their newly-bought plot of land (shotgun got the two of them for doing that) etc..


That's not all of them. But just now, as I was writing, I realized I don't want to be one of those pathetic black "race hustlers" who starts rattling off a humungus list of names of the dead, like he hopes somehow, eventually, as the syllables start to run into each other and history is revealed to be but a portal into a double helix of infinities, that somebody, anybody white would be so bold as to deign to, one day, actually give a fuck. I can't, because I don't expect anything of the kind to happen. 

Nah, because of that, I limit myself to rudely calling people "white" and "black", just like they did in this linked article.

OH:


I'll probably start attending a few extra funerals now, too.

You know:

Just to get up to speed on "race hustler" practice,… 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON