Sunday, February 2, 2014

TMR: The Tea Party Sabotaged Christie's Presidency


I look at some pretty dark shit but, politically-speaking, this is the saddest headline I've seen all morning:



 "Losing the People" - in other words, he had them.


We had them - the Republican Party.


So why would a guy with a 73% approval rating feel he had to pull the kind of shenanigans he did? I've got a theory - short and sweet:


It was the Tea Party's lack of Right-Wing support - and even outright hostility - that caused Christie to feel he had to do whatever it took to keep any other players in line.


I could be wrong on this - and I'm more-than-ready to concede I may be - but that's what I see from the cheap seats.


Not that it matters now anyway.


I still want to take a moment to say "Thanks" to The Big Guy:

It was nice for TMR to feel some hope for a change.


That was way better than how I feel now,…

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON