Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fizzlin' (Like Seltzer)

Fuck, you guys - I'm back*:

I was blown away by the recent news that Margaret B. Jones - I mean, scratch that, Margaret Seltzer - made up her South Central story (and her name too). So, I thought, I need something to let y'all know just how rough-and-tumble my old neighborhood is, 'cause, while that picture of the original Fatburger says a lot - and I loves that picture - it just doesn't pack the visceral punch I'm looking for.

Ah yes, the shooting death of a popular football player, with his life on the right track, by "random gunfire" - while his Moms is serving in Iraq - that should do the trick. (It always seems to, no matter how many times you hear it.)

Cry, bitches: I'm sure they believed in God,...

*Y'all really should donate to this site, 'cause Hillary and Obama get people to donate "millions" to them, while I'm running from something - not for it: It's just more honest,...and y'all like honesty, don't cha?

2 comments:

  1. Sarah McGrath, the editor of the company that published the book, said in the article that "we spent so much time with this person" and went on to comment that one of the reasons that they were motivated to publish the book was that the author was unable to pay for basic necessities. That means that this author was able to fool Ms. McGrath into believing that she was both fully 1/2 native American and dirt poor. That must have been quite an act?! Unless there is more than one phoney here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at her photo, I could buy the Native American part, but someone said they talked to her for, like, three years - so, yea, she's the real deal:

    A bald-faced liar.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON