Sunday, March 23, 2008

But I Heard It Was Brilliant



"Barack, I gave hundreds to the Black Panthers for their children’s breakfast program when I was 25 and a young screenwriter in Echo Park, Los Angeles, even though I knew Huey was crazy and was worried my money might have been going for guns, even though I had my own children in the house when the Panthers came over, their jackets bulging.

Barack, I made excuses for the Black Power Movement even though I knew it was turning racist.

Barack, I didn’t do it for this.

Barack, your speech was bullshit."


- From a poem, by Roger L. Simon, writing in Pajamas Media

1 comment:

  1. Great poem by Simon!

    The path should now be clear to Barack "Hussein" Obama.

    There's no way you can satisfy your critics at this point, so you might as well forget about the Presidency - Hilary was right, both she and McCain are far more qualified than you.

    What you need to do now is denounce and disassociate yourself from the so-called "black community" Mr. Obama.

    Find a nice WHITE church to attend and let the public know you regret and categorically reject your endorsements from the Black Panthers, Oprah, etc.

    Then lay low for 4 years and write a book about Liberalism is destroying black America. You will be a fixture on Fox News and talk radio = guaranted income for life!

    Pundits have way more prestige and power than presidents in this country anyway - just ask Roger Simon.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON