Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's A Little Late For That, Deer Legs

"Her priority is to establish herself on the world stage as a first lady France can be proud of."

- An aide to Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, wife of the president of France, who is said to be furious the full-frontal nude photo, above, is being put to auction right before her first state visit with Queen Elizabeth

I guess - since I supported his candidacy - I should say I think Nicolas Sarkozy's marriage was a huge mistake, with the potential to undermine the promise his presidency held. It's really a damn shame: He should have focused on his country, rather than himself, but, being French, that was probably expecting too much. I, of all people, should've known:

Loving Americans can't make a French citizen smart enough to think like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON