Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Macho Response: Moses (1924-2008)

Charlton Heston was a great man. He was the star of the first film that ever made an impression on me (The Ten Commandments) and he marched with Martin Luther King, Jr. when he didn't have to do it.



Michael Moore should be eternally ashamed, both, for assaulting Charlton Heston in his old age and, especially, for trying to make him out to be a racist. If anyone ever needed proof Michael Moore is a liberal, lying, propagandist of the highest order, look at the photo that leads this post, and then rent Bowling for Columbine. (For the record: I was taken in too.) Bowling for Columbine is a cinematic travesty of justice, if ever there was one; easily the equal to D.W. Griffith's The Birth Of A Nation for twisting the truth.



The death of Charlton Heston is one occasion when I wish I believed in a personal Hell so I could condemn Michael Moore to it.

Is there no justice?