Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain: I Got Your Theme Song Right Here!!!

Since I see John McCain is having problems finding a theme song for the Straight Talk Express, I hereby submit my own tune, "Talkin' To You," for consideration by the campaign.

It's about bucking the limits of age - and it's one hell of a rocker - sure to inspire any crowd that hears it.

I don't know about the rest of you, but, culturally, I think music is the one area where the Left has us outnumbered and outgunned. But I've got more fire power. So I don't think there's any reason why the Republican Party should have to go begging, hat-in-hand, for decent music just because the Dems have what can appear to be a monopoly on artists: I'm here - and I'm ready to roll.

Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON