Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Aboard The Neocon Express!!!



This is wonderful, wonderful. Our new National Anthem. I feel so reassured to see the english subtitles. It means a lot. I mean, I haven't practiced my Russian in, like, months.



I've been thinking TMR can go a little bit overboard with The Obama Cult stuff (I've got a ton of e-mails this week from people saying they're worried about me.) but how can I stop when people keep creating videos that make the cult connection clear? I mean, it's like,...cults,..and,..history,...and those who forget history are doomed to join cults, or something like that. The Average White Band, Adolph Hitler, whatever, my point is we've seen this stuff before, and it really doesn't matter if Obama is black or not, a cult is a cult is a cult is a cult, and, baby, Barack's leading a cult - and it must be stopped! Whoa, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Sigh. I'm going to have to stock up on Kool-Aid.



Where the hell does Joe Gelman get this stuff? Here's a nice, thoughtful guy named Foster Friess, exposing Barack Obama's ends-justifies-the-means strategy (Obama keeps saying different things to different audiences) and he does it calmly, with a smile on his face, and actual clips from Obama's appearances. It's positively creepy. I mean, this guy Friess wouldn't hurt a fly, yet he's going for Obama's jugular, and (excuse me) but he just doesn't look like the type that would be that hot with editing software. He's still putting a boot up Barack's ass though. Like a vicious white Bill Cosby.



I know you've probably already seen this, but I'm putting it up anyway because I get off on seeing Clueless Joe doing the mock indignation thing. "Are these real questions?" Yea, Joe, these are "real questions". The kind you and Barack don't usually have to face. Shocking, isn't it?

And yea, all of these clips are from me riding on Joe Gelman's Neocon Express!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON