Friday, February 13, 2009

Object In Mirror Is Closer Than It Appears

We also could have named this "Hysterical Amoeba Declares Itself A Higher Life Form".

An article by Lynn Davidson at NewsBusters shows the workings of self-hatred projected onto to anybody else in an attempt to disown her own qualities.

An excerpt:

"The reason a person is a conservative republican is because something is wrong with them. Again, that’s science – that’s neuroscience. You cannot be well adjusted, open-minded, pluralistic, enlightened and be a republican. It’s counter-intuitive. And they revel in their anti-intellectualism. They revel in their cruelty.

I don’t know if you heard me talking to Jenny a while ago, but I was saying that first you have to be an a**hole and then comes the conservatism. You gotta be a d*** to cleave onto their ideology..."


She once told the now defunct Buzz magazine:

"Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.' That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering, 'We're here, we're queer!' -- that's what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag. I get choked up with pride."

You just never want to abuse your own mind, integrity and life the way she has done hers.

Apparently she believes stupidity is a terrible thing to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON