Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Well Red (But Extremely Well-Ridden)

Sigh. Does nothing ever change about NewAge - or NewAgers? Can't even one of them ever invent something useful? Will not one of them ever break the mold? Must they all be mental midgets?

To anyone wondering how Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, has found herself in this latest ugly episode, I'll let Tina Brown clue you in to the key issue - and, keep in mind, this is from someone who "always found her a sympathetic figure":

"Her naïveté is almost deranged, but what can you expect? Like her onetime sister-in-law Princess Diana—but without Di’s pedigree or trust fund—Fergie left school at 18 and was educated for nothing except horsey infidelity in the shires.

She had a weakness for health quacks and palm readers. One of her favorites in the Diana years was the Greek medium Madame Vasso in North London, who provided a blue plastic pyramid in which Fergie sat to be cleansed and healed.

She was always nuts."
Say it with me: yes she was. Just "like her onetime sister-in-law Princess Diana,..." But, I ask you, how many people do you think ever bothered to inform Fergie she's fruitloops?

You know, like, to her bug-eyed face?

Isn't that what friends are for?

Didn't anyone (her family, the equally-crazy Elton John, a psychic or seer, or someone else that would be willing to sit in a blue plastic pyramid with her) ever consider that - if they were ever straight-up with Fergie - the poor dumb slut probably wouldn't always be popping up in these situations?

As I'm sure you know (because I've said it a billion-and-one times) I have an extremely hard time feeling sympathy for NewAgers because - as Fergie's latest muck-up proves, again - NewAgers mostly hurt those around them.

Like, what must her daughters be thinking?

Wait - they're pretty thick, too - nevermind.

Well, maybe look at Prince Andrew, who first had to suffer Fergie's (typically NewAge) infidelity, which led to their (typically NewAge) divorce, and, ever since, he has had to defend his honor - and is now also hoping to keep his job - all because his delusionally dense and (typically NewAge) over-sexed goof of an ex-wife was always too (typically NewAge) greedy, too (typically NewAge) arrogant, and too (typically NewAge) stupid to be believed.

And - before anyone writes in, trying to whitewash her, as they did Diana - let's not take the spotlight off of the adulterous suck-my-toes side of "The Duchess":

Yessiree, that's just the sort of imagery that always melts the heart.

Sarah Ferguson, you poor, poor thing.

And now that I've allowed myself to see The Real Sarah Ferguson again - and just like with my own NewAge ex - I'm growing tired of putzing around with this loony bitch, so let's get this over with:

Like most NewAgers, Sarah Ferguson is nothing more than another in our very-very-long line of stupid, ugly, immature, immoral, idiotic, two-bit celebrity whores, seemingly "educated for nothing except horsey infidelity in the shires."

Which, needless to say, she's already accomplished.

What's different about Fergie is - we now know for sure - like most NewAgers, she's living a little bit lower, and cums a little bit cheaper, than all the rest combined.

6 comments:

  1. This can't work as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, there is really much useful information here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my testimony that i will tell everyone to hear i have been married for 3 years and on the 4 years of my marriage another woman had a spell to take my husband away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 1 year and 6 months until i meant a post where this man Dr maam have helped someone and i decided to give her a try to help me bring my love husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 3 days as he have told me i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self Her email (maamtifah@gmail.com ) or call or WhatsApp her ( +27605775963 ) he can also help on and cures:-
    (1) PREGNANCY SPELL
    (2) Spell Magic
    (3) Spells for healing
    (4) Spells of invisibility
    (5) Spells for wealth and fame
    (6) Spell to get a good job
    (7) Spells for a strong love and relationship
    (8) Spell to bring your ex back
    (9) Spell for protection from the danger
    (10) HIV / AIDS
    (11) HERPES
    (12) Hepatitis B.
    This woman has great power and is incredibly generous.No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now ,THANKS Dr MAAM LATIFAH (Her WhatsApp Number; +27605775963

    ReplyDelete
  4. am here to give my testimony about Dr latifah who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr latifah cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact her and get cure from Dr maam healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: maamtifah@gmail.com or whatsapp hER on +27605775963

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM Hamisi My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: WhatsApp or call him now: +27783477646

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Testimony. I want to say a very Big thanks to Mr Hamisi Who help me join the illuminati Cult . I never knew illuminati was real but he provide it to me illuminati is real. And tell me things I needed to know/ do as a member to be my first benefits was 1 million u.s dollars a a car with a and monthly salary ,Mr Hamisi thanks to him for all he did for mine family and all thanks to lord superior, NOTE: Illuminati brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now, Remember your destiny is in your hand's and only you can determined what it become, poverty and sorry dose not exist for those that join the illuminati and never you ignore a person who cares for you, because someday you’ll realize you’ve lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones, interested kindly call or WhatsApp Mr Hamisi at contact Below: +27783477646

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON