Monday, August 2, 2010

One Theory Proven (Outside The Laboratory)

I was going to write about this last night, but I was so tired, I used it to laugh myself to sleep instead:

Someone at The New York Times has written a smack down of the science bloggers, naming pretty much everybody worth mentioning but Orac (how in the hell did he get away?) for being a group of stupid libtards - a charge that (my sister blogger) Panda Bear, M.D. and I have leveled at them for some time now.

See, the science bloggers are all upset because their parent company, SEED, went and,...oh, who gives a shit? It's nothing - truly NOTHING - compared to what I felt after my ex-wife killed three people and the, oh, so compassionate science crowd dissed me for coming to them while emotional, so fuck 'em. They're a bunch of stupid assholes, with their priorities all fucked up, their politics fucking everything else up, and their heads stuck so far up their asses they don't know their experiments from their excrement.

If their little "community" of fallen NewAge liberal attack dogs is coming apart, then that's what they deserve, for being a bunch of dickheads when they thought nobody else was looking.

Now, excuse me while I go and have a Pepsi in their honor,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON