Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bill DOESN'T Have To Fuck Hillary? Wow. (He IS Lucky)


"I betcha, if we got Chelsea alone, we could both do her!" 


 HA! For once, I'm not going to knock Boomers too hard, because without those scumbags I wouldn't get these outstanding episodes of "love of my life" depravity - or is it "soul mate" time again? I get confused. (I'll have to ask Ann & Meade - they're the experts on multiple partners in "marriage",...)


Whatever - I ain't missing this shit for nothing - do something to the kid, first. That's ALWAYS how you  get my attention. It's too bad she's not younger, though. Doesn't have the same impact:

We'd be together today, if it wasn't for Chelsea: Two decades after their affair, Gennifer Flowers reveals how Bill told her Hillary was bisexual 
• Flowers's 12-year affair with Bill Clinton was exposed in 1992 during his presidential campaign 
• She bitterly regrets rejecting him when he last begged to see her and says he's the 'love of her life' 
• Launching a career as a sex columnist she says Clinton taught her everything she knows 
• Bill told her Hillary was 'bisexual' and that he had 'no problem with that'

BWAAAA-HA-HAAAA-HA-HA!!!! YES!!!! Oh, Good Lord, give me strength! Hilarious. The New Modern American Family, brought to me by the people who had no appreciation for it to begin with - Boomers. Come on, you guys, start fucking in public - again - and lead us all to (your) promised land.


And what does Chelsea have to do with anything anyway?


She's Webster Hubble's kid.


She's Webster Hubble's kid or that girl from The Exorcist.


I figure Chelsea got her face done to look more like Gennifer Flowers because Bill's so fucking HOT!


Forget Anthony Weiner - those guy's got it good:


Boomers, I mean. 


After everything they have done for America - it's just,...it's just,...it's just a wonderful time to be alive,...
 

3 comments:

  1. "Select record 1 Sep 12, 2013 Payment To Louis Dixon Completed Details Payment To Louis Dixon 2B006918S8045[XXXX] -$10.00 USD"

    Looks like you chose to receive my donation after all.

    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1203082776419426855&postID=6662847308927475293

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - wrong:

    I haven't put a dime I received from anyone in the bank yet.

    All you have is a record of PAYPAL getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like then the "Payment status" should say "Returned" or "Unclaimed" instead of "Completed".

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON