Tuesday, September 10, 2013

L. Ron Hubbard & Joseph Smith: They Do A Job On You


This was so obviously on it's way, it hardly qualifies as worth repeating: 


Disconnection - Something else Scientologists and Mormons, as NewAgers, have in common:

They'll talk kindly to you if you're in - or they're trying to get you in - but not if you don't join.

A little nonsensical inner power trip. 

 I've seen the two Mormon missionaries who tried to convert me almost every day, but they rarely acknowledge we've ever spoken now, though I was as cordial as a person could be. How they can live with themselves, compartmentalizing and abandoning people they live with that way, is something worthy of study. 

Like a mental health study,...
 

1 comment:

  1. Because you're a non-person if you reject their "pathway". Or in any other way don't fit the category of "person" for them.

    It's bizarre; it's disgusting; it happens way more than anyone lets on, and honestly I don't know why -- probably one of those great mysteries of the universe...I think it may have to do with fear of catching "non-person" cooties or something...probably only one step away from covering everything with hankies they are me guesses.

    PW

    Now why this is allowed, and even encouraged, by society is anyone's guess -- but I have a theory: and that is that it is really quite easy to control people if they are mere half steps away from covering everything in hankies for fear of catching cooties. But I could be all wrong.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON