Friday, September 20, 2013

"Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide" Ain't Just A Song


I don't know if this victim was a conservative or not (I've been told there are no "black" victims) but I am 100% positive it wouldn't have made a difference:
Early Saturday morning a white woman in North Carolina opened her front door to find a black man standing before her. Fearing a robbery, Sarah McCartney immediately shut the door and called 911. The man was 24-year-old Jonathan Ferrell, a football player for Florida A&M University. Shortly before arriving on McCartney’s doorstep, Ferrell had accidentally crashed his car nearby, pulled himself from the wreckage and was seeking assistance. When the police arrived, Ferrell ran toward them and was shot 10 times by 27-year-old officer Randall Kerrick.

Here's the post-Trayvon, if-Obama-had-a-son, reality:


Considering my trust in whites, that could've easily been me,...

ADDED:


Death stalks us in this land,...


1 comment:

  1. Might have been nice if you'd mentioned that the cop in question (who I assume is white but don't know for sure) was arrested and charged with manslaughter within 24 (and I think about 12 hours of the incident.

    Yes, it's a tragedy. But at least it wasn't covered up. And it could've been a white guy who was shot. It happens with some frequency you know.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON