Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ObamaCare Takes Care Of You But It Doesn't For Us All

 

Considering my current situation, where I'm bending under debts - incurred, solely, from medical costs I should've been able to afford - ObamaCare has started to loom larger than usual. Under it, I still would've been cared for but, as Warren Buffett now notices, it wouldn't get at the country's problem:
"Attack the costs first, and then worry about expanding coverage. I would much rather see another plan that really attacks costs. And I think that's what the American public wants to see. I mean, the American public is not behind this bill."
 

I should be for it, considering, but - as a patriot - I've got one nagging problem with it:


For the life of me, I can't understand why they won't fix costs (and treatments) in the vet's medical system, before they roll a new approach out for the rest of us,...
 

1 comment:

  1. It's never been about cost control. It's always been about controlling you and now they can do it through the medical system. This is the brave new world, a bureaucrat lurking between you and your doctor as a new method of spying.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON