Thursday, September 19, 2013

Why's There A Gay Parade - But Never A Black One?

 

Catchy title, huh? Yeah. I was going to try something with those two terms of endearment - Race Hustler and Victim Schtick - but gays, always saying we're the same, bother me. Where's the black fucking parade?

Never heard a white person ask that. Humph.

So, the fear is, the movie 12 Years A Slave might cause problems. I don't know why. 

It's just the kind of story black households live with, as personal history, and discuss - can the rest of the country deal? 

I don't know. 

I wonder if whites understand there are entire black families still licking their wounds - or do they think we wake up each morning thinking this is a wonderful land of opportunity and we better go get it? I don't know. 

If they're not denying slavery happened fairly recently in the life of blacks, then some whites are trying to deny it's had any affect on blacks as a people - like a family intimately understanding rape and other horrible crimes, along with toiling for free for centuries, can't do that. 

If some whites can't sell that idea, they just don't like you. 

Whites will listen to complete idiots before they contemplate someone else might have a clue. Sorry, folks, I've seen it and lived it. Considering how many idiot whites there are, that's a long-assed line I've had to wait in and, usually, it's too long to get to me today. Well, at least I had the "opportunity," right? Is that how it works? Oh joy. 

Right now, some whites like to rail about black-on-black crime, but are they going to consider that partial fall-out from white slave owners forcing blacks to "punish" each other? I don't know that either. They do love them some black-on-black crime, though. They never talk about white-on-white crime - which is the majority of crime, just based on volume. Maybe that's because white-on-white crime is just "crime". Isn't that strange? 

There's a lot I don't know because, with some whites, there's no way to imagine they share the same country. I'm expected to be open and honest, but they can't even acknowledge outnumbering me, and doing so by such a wide margin I can be driven mad by hearing the same lame racial jokes, the same lame racial arguments, and the same lame denials of every word I say, over and over and over again. Usually in a single day, online. "Thinking outside the box" is just a phrase to these people. They have no intention of trying it.

And there's nothing I can do about it - they hold all the cards. All they have to do is not to like what I'm saying, agree on that, and I'm done - right or wrong don't matter. Do they understand that? I don't know. They've rarely backed me up when I'm right (ask Ann You're-all-losers Althouse or Glenn I-like-quackery Reynolds) but demand friendship I rarely feel.  Not sure how that's supposed to work.

Did you know most of my donations come from people I rarely talk to? The ones I do, they don't have time - too busy writing "the narrative" of my life to be bothered with the real thing.

I can be affected by how white people are so concerned by white's opinions to the exclusion of everyone else's. Do they consider that? I don't know. I doubt most whites have been in that situation very often. Where blacks, as a group, can simply ignore them.

What do you guys think Dave Chappelle has been grappling with - why he had to pass on $50 million and run to Africa? (Wasn't he your buddy, playing a blind Klansman shouting "Nigger!") Do you think he was wondering how great being in this situation is - even with money? Are YOU in a "situation" just by waking up today? Are YOU writing a racial post for understanding? Nope. You're sitting there deciding.

I've got a white guy caring for me now - he's manic/depressive and barks "Nigger!" several times a day. Are you relying on such help? Could you handle a black guy in your house yelling "Cracker!" or "Honky!" uncontrollably? I bet you couldn't. Nor would you, and never will have to - but we're all the same, started from the same place, "living the dream," with the same chances in life, right? Please stop the bullshit.

I'm asking you for donations - without compromising my integrity or that of the blog - not the other way around, assholes. 

That's because I was born into a situation - you guys were just born - and it's simply not the same.

Eric Holder said we're a nation of cowards. Well not me:

See you at the movies,...

5 comments:

  1. What whites mean about black on black crime is that they're trying to talk about the high rate of black crime without being shouted down as "racists". Are we allowed to want black kids not to grow up criminals? And/or victims of criminals? Is that "racist" of us? Well, yeah, EVERYTHING is racist of us. Just because. But we still try.

    The gays started their own parade. So did the Irish and the italians. The Jews, I dunno if they have one.

    Why is it my job as a dumb mick to start a parade for you? You think somebody GAVE everybody this shit, that back when white people hated the Chinese we just GAVE them shit. No, we shat on them almost as bad as we ever did on black people. You think somebody just GAVE white people Rittenhouse Square. WHO? The Indians? They lived in goddamn tents! You want it? Build it.

    If we could fix Detroit and Chicago by writing you guys a check, we would break both legs running to the checkbook. We could go anywhere then and not get mugged (45th and Osage, in my case). We could save billions on welfare and cops and whatnot.

    We're listening. Tell us what to spend it on to get it right this time. You've got the answers, share them with stupid old whitey here. Just tell us what you WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methadras,

    I told you:

    I've stopped caring what you think.

    Go "enlighten" somebody else with your bullshit. Try Cody or Sixty Grit.

    We're done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaknbake Plisskin,

    I'm trying a new approach with you:

    You're white, and smart, and - as you pointed out - your people torture every minority that lands on these shores for sport. So here's the answer to your question:

    FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or even better:

    Try figuring yourself out.

    "Why are whites so cruel?" is a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Crack Emcee said...

    Methadras,

    I told you:

    I've stopped caring what you think.

    Go "enlighten" somebody else with your bullshit. Try Cody or Sixty Grit.

    We're done.


    That's fine, but I still care about what you think which is why I still argue with you on these points. They matter, but it's clear that you've shut yourself off. Fine with me. Now tell me what the fuck I'm gonna do with these box of tissues I bought for you from Costco. I just didn't figure you'd become an afro-centric conservative. Like I told you before, I don't see color in people, I see character, but if you want to talk about color, I can, will, and do oblige. Either way, live well bro.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON