Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Republican "Message": Be Happy You're Punished



 - Thomas Sowell, March 25, 2014


 - Stuff White People Do, March 23, 2009

 How do you reconcile those two positions? I ask "you" because I can't. Don't even want to try. 

Look at the dates - that's five years whites haven't learned anything, so what would be the point of further effort? For me to die of hypertension, and that's all. 

Instead, I've accepted I live with unrepentant racists, and must lie to their faces, or keep my mouth shut - those are the only available options. Needless to say (as Uncle Tom doesn't seem aware) whites have already got "their message" across in 2014:


The privileged hear only what they want and, through white supremacy, punishes what they don't.


So, since blacks and whites know that's why we were brought here - as far as I'm concerned - there's nothing more needs to be said,…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON