Thursday, March 20, 2014

If I Got A Donation Every Time I Was Right I'd Be Rich


Well, I guess it's true - if you live long enough, you see everything. Including all your NewAge predictions coming true! For instance, TMR's old friends in the Reiki cult are finally getting their due from Slate, in a Brian Palmer article that suggests:






Great idea!

Of course, TMR was saying it seven years ago, when that position was considered "crazy". (What does that make my critics now?) And, that whole time - just like with Republicans, now, on race - I had to withstand the slings and arrows of those with no feeling for reality. It's rough.


So why'd it take so long for "mainstream" Slate to catch on? They've got an article on another of my pet peeves - Yoga - that explains it:



So there's my beef - just like with politics - so far ahead of the curve, no one can see me. (I covered therapeutic touch as well, back-in-the-day, so there.) There's "no constituency" for far-seeing truth. The media want to print hype, and then, whatever happens,...happens.


Salon has a new column on measles returning because of anti-vaxxers, that features a photo of Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey. TMR gave you several posts ON Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey.


It never ends (Don't forget I told you supplements were crap, too.) I usually say I'm about 5 years ahead of most people on the NewAge subjects I'm interested in but, looking at these dates, I'm at least seven or eight years ahead. Not too shabby. Now I want to test it. Anybody heard anything out of Arianna Huffington lately?


According to my calculations, she's about due for her close-up,... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON